Sitemap for Lake Norman Dentistry in Huntersville, NC
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- 7 Things Parents Need to Know About Invisalign for Teens
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Does Invisalign® Really Work
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Invisalign vs Traditional Braces
- Is Invisalign Teen Right for My Child
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Questions to Ask at Your Free Dental Implants Consultation
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
When it comes to dental restoration options, patients have several. While each option has its merits, some are more recommended than others for specific situations. Individuals who are interested in restoring their smiles should thoroughly discuss each method with a qualified cosmetic dentist before moving forward with treatment.Before undergoing cosmetic dental work, a patient goes…
Tooth extraction, or dental extraction, is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. There are many different reasons why a dentist may recommend tooth extraction, and it can be performed on any tooth inside the mouth. It is helpful to understand why a dentist may recommend it and how it can help your long-term…
Lake Norman Dentistry is happy to announce we are now OPEN to treat our patients. Thank you so much for your support as we make this transition! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. As a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You will still receive the same great service from our dedicated team; however, to ensure the safety of our patients and staff you will see some changes when it's time for your next appointment.
You will be required to complete a short COVID-19 questionnaire online prior to your appointment.
We have improved the air filtration systems to include MERV 13 and MERV 14 filters on the HVAC system throughout the office.
We will ask that you wear a face covering or mask as recommended by the CDC.
We will be checking everyone’s temperature (including team members) and anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the office. Patients with COVID-19 symptoms will not be seen at this time.
We will be asking patients that are most vulnerable to postpone their appointment unless it is an emergency.
Our waiting room will essentially be closed so please stay in your car and text us to let us know you have arrived. We will get you checked in and let you know when we are ready for you!
Please do not bring family members / friends with you to your appointment. During this time, we will allow only the patient with an appointment to come into our office.
We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, which may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Appointments will be managed to allow greater time between patients to allow for cleaning and sanitation of patient rooms, equipment, and treatment area. As a result, we may contact you to change your appointment time.
Coronavirus can survive on paper for 24-48 hours so receipts and appointment reminders will be provided only when necessary. We will be happy to send documents via email.
As we all ease back into our new normal, we will need to practice patience with each other as we adjust to the changes! We thank you for your support and value your trust. Lake Norman Dentistry looks forward to serving you!