Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
For cavities, a dental inlay may be a good option to treat the decayed tooth. Many people probably think of fillings when it comes to repairing cavities. While this treatment can be effective, it is worth considering inlays as well. Both have benefits and drawbacks. Your dentist can explain the process of each treatment to…
A visit to the kid-friendly dentist is no easy feat for many children, especially younger ones who are having their first appointment. You need to choose the right dentist for your child, and this means a dental professional with the right qualification, experience and character. This is important to ensure the child has a positive…
When a tooth shows signs of decay or damage, a dentist may recommend one or several dental restoration options. One of the more common options, aside from filling, is a dental inlay. For patients to make informed decisions regarding treatment, it is important to understand what an inlay is and how it differs from a…
If you are an individual who snores or wakes up gasping for air, a significant other may have suggested visiting a dental or medical provider to investigate the possibility of sleep apnea. A proper diagnosis is crucial for starting the right treatment. There are two main types of sleep apnea that have similar symptoms, but…
Dentures are expected to last about five to 10 years; thus, denture repair is likely to be needed at some point by denture wearers. Even when these appliances are taken care of properly, constant pressure from chewing and talking can weaken the piece, leading to damage. In such a case, here are four reasons to…