Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
Dental implants are the next best thing to real teeth. Often made out of titanium, these oral restorations are used to replace the root structures of lost teeth. The implant provides support for a crown that is attached to it and keeps the patient's jawbone properly stimulated, preventing bone tissue breakdown.Here are some of the…
Dental emergencies are very common for people who play physical sports, but a lot of the emergencies can be avoided if patients protect the teeth while engaged in physical activities. Mouthguards are protective coverings that are worn over teeth while a person is playing a physical sport or if the patients grind the teeth at…
A family dentist offers many types of treatments. This can include filling cavities and fixing broken teeth. A family dentist can also diagnose and treat gum disease. Read on to learn more.Perhaps one of the most common oral health issues that a family dentist sees is cavities. These can happen when tartar or plaque in…
A smile makeover might be exactly what you need if you would like to improve the appearance of your smile. There are no cosmetic problems that are too big for a smile makeover. The procedure combines multiple treatments used in cosmetic dentistry to improve the way teeth look.A smile makeover can help you to create…
Many adults decide to have Invisalign treatment instead of traditional braces as it allows them to straighten their smile without anyone else noticing. However, kids can also use Invisalign. By learning more about the Invisalign process and what age is ideal to start treatment, you can decide when to have your child visit the orthodontist…