Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
Dentures are expected to last about five to 10 years; thus, denture repair is likely to be needed at some point by denture wearers. Even when these appliances are taken care of properly, constant pressure from chewing and talking can weaken the piece, leading to damage. In such a case, here are four reasons to…
Many people are familiar with dental crowns and the purpose they serve. They have long been in the standard in dentistry for addressing teeth that are not in great shape. However, the question that often comes up is whether or not they can successfully restore the damage done. Keep reading to find out more!Below is…
Having a tooth removed is called a tooth extraction. Many people undergo the procedure at some point in their lives for the benefit of their oral health. It can be beneficial to learn as much as possible about this standard dental procedure. Read on to find out how to prepare for your tooth extraction and…
CEREC® machines have revolutionized the way that dental restorations like crowns and veneers are made. The conventional way of getting any dental restoration usually takes two visits to the clinic. That can be inconvenient for people with busy schedules.With conventional crowns, the first visit is used to prepare the patient’s tooth for the restoration, which…
Dental veneers are generally durable, but they are still vulnerable to damages and cracks. The type of stress or force that can damage the veneer can also cause them to pop off the teeth. If you have dental veneers, it is important that you learn what to do in the event that something goes wrong. All…