Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
People who are missing teeth can use implant supported dentures to replace these teeth and restore their smiles. According to the American College of Prosthodontists, approximately 30% of adults 65 years or older “have no natural teeth,” and roughly 178 Americans are missing at least one of their teeth.With so many people missing teeth, it…
Although sleep apnea is more commonly found in adults, in rare cases, it can also occur in children. It is normal to see parents crash from exhaustion, but this serious medical condition may be the reason your child wakes up repeatedly during the night. In this article, you will find out about sleep apnea in…
Getting dental veneers is one possible solution for achieving the smile that you want. They can help people who have chipped teeth, gaps between the teeth or misshapen teeth. Learn more about veneers and what to expect if you decide to get them.A dental veneer is a very thin shell placed either on the front…
A toothache simply means you are experiencing pain in your tooth, and visiting a general dentist when toothaches persist is a good idea. In most cases, a toothache is something that can be treated temporarily with a quick trip to the pharmacy or the use of home remedies, helping you manage the pain until your appointment with…
An Invisalign dentist helps people who have teeth alignment issues. Many of these folks are turned off by the idea of having conspicuous metal braces in their mouth, and that prevents them from getting the treatment they need. Many would rather live with poorly aligned teeth than endure the attention braces draw to a person's…