Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
Facing a tooth extraction can be intimidating for some individuals. While having a tooth pulled is a relatively common occurrence, concerns about discomfort during and after the extraction can lead to anxiety in many dental patients. However, the process is relatively straightforward. With the proper preparation and skill from a trained dental professional, it can…
As a dentist in Huntersville can tell you, every ally in the fight against tooth decay is required. In today's world, where sugars and carbs are present in so much of what is consumed, the surface of the teeth is compromised by invading bacteria. Fluoride may be one way the dentist recommends getting the help…
Getting dentures can be a new and exciting time in a person's life. However, like most good things, you have to take care of them.When it comes to dentures, there are very minimal things you will have to do to keep them looking and feeling their best. Keep reading to learn more about the denture…
Dental health is important, and it is essential to take care of teeth before a dental emergency happens. Some people may not be aware of what constitutes an emergency or even how to spot one, but there are common warning signs that everyone should know about.If a person knows what to look for, dental problems…
Root canal therapy is often used to remove bacteria and infection from the root canal and prevent it from becoming infected once again. Root canals are used to save the natural teeth. If you have an infected or damaged tooth, you are likely a good candidate for a root canal. Learn more about the process.Enamel…