Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
Dental sedation is sometimes needed when someone has to have a wisdom tooth extracted because having a tooth extracted can be a painful experience.When it comes to wisdom teeth extraction, the pain is caused by the fact that one of more wisdom teeth are unable to erupt properly because there is no room in the…
If you have a large amount of decay, you can restore your teeth with CEREC fillings. CEREC is the process used to provide same-day indirect fillings. In the past, you would need to schedule two office visits to get porcelain dental fillings. However, your dentist can provide you with a permanent indirect filling in a…
Interested in a full mouth reconstruction? A lot of people consider this when their smiles are not optimal. Modern dentistry allows for a variety of procedures to be done in order to accomplish a full mouth reconstruction. Each person's needs and desires vary so ultimately it is best to consult with a dental professional to…
Wondering how to deal with your child’s dental anxiety? It can be difficult for parents to understand exactly what their child is going through. When children resist going to the dental office, many parents will try to bribe or force them to go to these necessary dental appointments, which may only lead to additional anxiety.…
Accidents happen, and they can often end in needing a denture repair. Dentures are delicate but reliable prosthetics that the patient can use to eat naturally and smile confidently. They are one of the most common forms of tooth replacement.Although modern dentistry continues to improve, there still is not a way to ensure that dentures…