Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
Dental veneers are generally durable, but they are still vulnerable to damages and cracks. The type of stress or force that can damage the veneer can also cause them to pop off the teeth. If you have dental veneers, it is important that you learn what to do in the event that something goes wrong. All…
If you are considering ways to improve your smile, you may be thinking about Invisalign®. One of the biggest advantages of Invisalign clear aligners is that they are virtually invisible. This makes them ideal for people who are looking for a discreet way to improve their smile. But that does not mean that Invisalign will…
If you have swelling or bleeding in your gums, you may need periodontal care from your family dentist. Having loose teeth or a bad taste in the mouth can also be signs of gum disease. This is a serious condition that can cause tooth loss in the late stages. Keep reading to learn more about…
Sometimes, you want to keep your natural teeth for as long as possible without getting dentures. You might have lost several teeth but still have some healthy ones remaining. This is where partial dentures come in. You might be a candidate if you have at least one tooth still in the upper or lower jaw.…
CEREC crowns could be the right choice if you have been looking for a way to repair damaged teeth. In a single visit to the dentist’s office, you could repair broken teeth or cover cosmetic flaws. You will not have to hide your teeth any longer or avoid social settings. These same-day crowns work well…