Dental Savings PlanHuntersville, NC
AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance keep you from caring for your teeth. Our Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to keep you smiling bright.
For just $405, you get a full year of regular dental checkups. Our plan includes teeth cleanings, x-rays and even an exam to address specific problem areas. You’ll also receive 15% off cosmetic dentistry and other specialty treatments.
Approved and activated with your initial payment, there’s no waiting period and no annual maximum. Anyone is eligible, regardless of pre-existing conditions. Plus, you’re covered for a full year.
- Two Preventative Dental Visits per Year which includes Two Regular Teeth Cleanings
- Two Clinical Exams
- Fluoride Treatment (age 14 and under)
- One Set of X-Rays (Bitewing and Panoramic As Needed)
- One Emergency Exam
- In addition, save 15% on Cosmetic & Specialty Treatments
- Immediate eligibility
- No annual maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
15% Discount On These Services
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Composite Restoration and Bonding
- Porcelain Crowns, Inlays and Onlays
- Implant Placement
- Implant Restorations
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- All membership fees must be paid in full to activate plan.
- Any additional fees or outstanding charges are due at the time of service.
- Membership begins immediately upon payment.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Membership expires after 12 months. Individuals will need to re-enroll to continue benefits as membership is not automatically renewed.
- There are no annual maximums.
- This dental plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance, Care Credit or alternative financing plans.
- The plan cannot be used with any other discounts, either expressed or implied.
- Certain Services not covered under this plan include: Invisalign and Veneers.
- Discounts do not apply to any treatment performed outside of our office (i.e. referred treatment)
When it comes to dental restoration options, patients have several. While each option has its merits, some are more recommended than others for specific situations. Individuals who are interested in restoring their smiles should thoroughly discuss each method with a qualified cosmetic dentist before moving forward with treatment.Before undergoing cosmetic dental work, a patient goes…
Tooth extraction, or dental extraction, is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. There are many different reasons why a dentist may recommend tooth extraction, and it can be performed on any tooth inside the mouth. It is helpful to understand why a dentist may recommend it and how it can help your long-term…
When visiting the family dentist’s office, every patient has three broad questions to ask. Patients want to know how often a visit to the dentist is necessary. Secondly, if a dental checkup is painful and finally how much the treatment will cost. Take a look at those questions and endeavor to allay the most common…
If you have a chipped tooth, you might be wondering if you should see an emergency dentist. A very small chip may not be an emergency. However, there are many reasons why you might want to seek immediate treatment. For example, if you have extensive decay or received an injury, you will need fast care.…
Many people have crooked or misaligned teeth, and Invisalign serves as an effective option for correcting such dental issues. Invisalign uses clear plastic trays to shift the teeth to their correct alignment. If you are interested in this procedure, you should try to learn everything you can before committing to the process.The following are important…